RS Software Lab Forum
You are not logged in. Please Register or Login.

Posted: Jun 13, 2012 9:11:00 am
lifeshoes12

Not even mentioned Tuesday was the 79 Mickelson shot two weeks ago during the opening round of the Memorial. Afterward, Mickelson cited "mental fatigue" and withdrew (there was also the issue of cell phone cameras, too), citing his need to get ready for Red Sole Shoes the U.S. Open. Had Woods done that, you can bet the reaction would have been different. Mickelson seemed to get a pass, and his stated explanation -- before the cell phone issue was broached -- made sense: He is pretty much all about Red Bottom Shoes the major championships at this point.
"He's upfront and very honest and he's going to tell you the Masters is his very favorite tournament," said Jim "Bones" Mackay, Mickelson's longtime caddie. "But let's face it: He wants to win majors. He's dead set on his major tally not being four. He is extremely prepared for all the majors. He will be [here]. He will be at [Royal] Latham [for the British Open]. He will be at Kiawah [for the PGA Championship]. He really, really gets up for Red Bottom Heels them.
"More than anything, he's got a great record in the U.S. Open. He's had a chance to win a number of U.S. Opens. The reality is he knows he's got as good a chance as anyone to do really, really well." Whether or not he can navigate Olympic will be interesting to Christian Louboutins Outlet watch. He clearly does not like the par-5 16th hole, which measures 670 yards. The putting surfaces have been changed from poa annua -- which he is used to being a California native and resident -- to bent, which should benefit the majority of the field more than him.
But then there is the Tiger factor. Perhaps playing with Woods is the inspiration Mickelson needs to get to the weekend and into contention. "The one player I'm most Christian Louboutins Shoes concerned about if I play my best golf that may have a chance to beat me is Tiger," Mickelson said. "And the fact that we are on the same wavelength, I'm always in favor of. Sometimes we'll get a huge advantage in tee times based on weather conditions or whatnot. If we're in the same wavelength, neither of us will have a distinct advantage."